Virtual & Physical Mailboxes
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a single, reliable address for all your mail and packages? Wouldn’t it be a relief to have an address that offers privacy and security with a full-time professional to sign for accountable mail and deliveries? Discover the convenience of our mailboxes and more at Pak Mail.
Whether you are an individual or a business, Eastern Iowa Pak Mail offers private mailboxes (PMBs) in three different sizes with an array of customer benefits. First and foremost, your mail and deliveries will always be secure.
Unlike some other mailbox services, you can receive not only US mail but also deliveries from FedEx, UPS, DHL, private couriers, and even air and truck freight. We offer call in service to save you an unnecessary trip in inclement weather only to find that there was no mail for you. At your request we will notify you of parcel deliveries. Finally with our customized forwarding services we can forward your mail to you.
On the move? Whether you are working 24/7 or traveling across the country, the new virtual mailboxes may be exactly what you are looking for.
Check out the three options and decide which one fits your needs and budgets the best. Fill out your information and select PakMail of Cedar Rapids as your “home” location.
Access to your mail 24/7. No more driving to your PO Box or waiting until you return from your trip.
Our secure cloud-based platform enables you to view and manage your mail anywhere in the world.
From PC to Mac, Apple to Android, smart phone to tablet, we’ve got you covered.
Click the names below to learn more:
Note: Establishing either a physical or virtual PMB requires an application process. Each requires a U.S. Postal Form
1583 (which will be provided.) Your completion of this form authorizes us to serve as your agent so that the USPS can
legally deliver your mail to us.
The Form 1583 requires two forms of identification.
Acceptable identification includes: valid driver’s license or state non-driver’s identification card; armed forces,
government identification card; passport, alien registration card or certificate of naturalization; current lease, mortgage
or Deed of Trust; voter or vehicle registration card; or a home or vehicle insurance policy.
Who would use a private or virtual mailbox?
Here are a few examples of folks who have used our boxes:
- contractors or technicians who spend their time on a job site and can’t be home to receiver deliveries
- an entrepreneur or professional with a home based business or home office
- someone with many roommates who wants to keep his/her mail private
- new residents who are waiting for a house to be available.
- property managers who need a place for tenants and contractors to mail or drop off checks and invoices
- a sports league or neighborhood association that wants a permanent address rather than one that changes each year with new officers
- a retired couple who live in their RV and need their mail forwarded to wherever the road takes them
- a business, professional, or search committee who need a confidential place to receive resumes
- a bride and groom who need a safe place for wedding gifts to arrive
- residents of security apartment buildings or condos who need a place to receive orders purchased on line
- online sellers who do not want their home address associated with the treasures they buy and sell
- someone who is planning a surprise birthday or anniversary party
- a scholarship or grant committee who need an address to receive applications and donations, even if they come overnight
- an author or artist who does work under a professional or pen name.
- a class reunion committee
- a manufacturers representative who has a good sized territory and needs a place to receive mail and packages when he/she is in this area
- a business that is planning on moving to or establishing a branch in this area, but needs an address while searching for offices or building a new facility